Join Our Team
Do you want to have fun at work while making a difference for the youth of Barron County? Our members need positive role models to set an example and help them achieve their goals. If you're passionate about being a mentor, a leader, or a nonprofit professional, we would love to meet you!
Our current position vacancies are listed below, however, if you would like to fill out a general employment application to be considered for what suits your experience best. All resumes can be emailed to the Director of Operations, Travis Austad, at:
General Employment Application - Download Here
Now Hiring For The Following Positions:
Marshfield Clinic AmeriCorps - Start Date: September 14th, 2020
This AmeriCorps position will have you located at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Barron County - Lincoln Clubhouse. You will be responsible for planning the programming and mentorship of youth.
- The applicant must be at least 19 years of age by September 14th, 2020.
- Members must commit to 1700 hours of service between September 14th, 2020, and August 31st, 2021. (estimated 35/40 hours a week).
- Must have High School Diploma and pass FBI and DMV background checks.
- Education Award of $6,195 is provided upon successful completion of service.
- Child care assistance provided to Full-Time members.
- Living allowance of $549/ Bi-Weekly.
- Basic Individual Health, Dental, Vision insurance.